"I’m super happy and very grateful that there is a company like Pathway. Their culture is incredibly positive. Joining them has allowed me to get balance in my life."
Director of Parternships
Dr. Cox has over 15 years of veterinary experience. He joined Pathway as a Director of Partnerships in 2017.
• He also currently works part-time seeing only dentistry cases in Columbus, OH.
• From 2012-2016 he was a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Community Practice and Dentistry Department of The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr Cox was the lead faculty veterinarian in the dentistry department at The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center.
• In 2007 Dr. Cox became the owner of two animal hospitals in Redmond, WA. Pathway acquired these hospitals in 2017.
• He started his small animal veterinary career at a general/specialty hospital in Hermosa Beach, CA. Dr Cox
later moved to Columbus, OH where he joined a general/emergency hospital.
• Dr Cox earned his DVM in 2002 from the Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine.